Saturday, August 31, 2013

When you least expect it......

INSPIRATION HITS!!!


People ask where authors get their inspiration and there are as many answers to that question as there are authors. You never know when you'll get hit with it or how but sometimes it's as simple as a single word.

For me, today, it was BODACIOUS.

I'm not sure why it stuck with me. I can't remember the last time I heard that word but someone said it today and then I saw this wine. Before I knew it I had a vision of a gorgeous, voluptuous woman who is new to Ecstasy Lake and ensnares a trio of brothers, who will of course have to earn her love.

I sat down with a blank piece of paper and jotted down some sketchy points of interest as they hit me. Nothing concrete but it's a start. It'll be nice to go back to the Lake. I've missed the craziness that's goes on there.

All this from one simple word. I can't wait to see what triggers my imagination next.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Background