Sunday, June 16, 2013

Busy Week and Busier Future but I really want to read! :)

It's been a crazy week for me. Between the EDJ, writing and regular family needs I feel like I've been going in circles. I've started lots...the piles of clean but unfolded laundry on my sofa will attests to that but thankfully I've managed to finish a few.

The edits for Corralling Dawn. The third book in my Midnighter Seductions series came in and I tackled those. I  really like the way this story turned out. The characters took a bit of a turn on me at the end and they didn't end up where I expected, but sometimes that's half the fun of writing. It also tells me that they are strong and well rounded because they took the story away from me.

Corralling Dawn, Midnighter Seductions 3

 An ancient portal quietly reopened the day the Mayan calendar ended, but it wasn't the "big bang" ending of the world as predicted. It has, however, changed everything for Dawn LaPorte.
Dawn has focused her life on taking care of the ranch her grandfather left her. A rash of strange cattle mutilations threaten her dreams and lead her straight into the arms of two men who have no intention of remaining here on Earth. 
 Keeping Dawn safe is the most important thing to Derechos and Storm as they tried to finish their objective on her world. When she is almost killed by a pack of Kimil they know they can’t wait any longer.
Her fury at being abducted it nothing compared to the threat she faces if she ever goes home again. But, forcing her to give up her dreams may cost them her love.


 Corralling Dawn will be release on July 17th. :)

I'm so very excited about my current WIP. It's a new book called Trust in Sanctuary. This is a special project that I'm very honoured to be a part of. My story will be fourth in a series of books each written by a different author. The other authors involved in this project are Lara Valentine, Alicia White, Melody Snow Monroe, Jane Jamison and Zara Chase. I've had a chance to read some of their work already and they are amazing! 

I've posted a couple little peeks into both these projects on my Facebook page. You can find me HERE

For now I have one more read through of Dawn's book to make sure I didn't miss anything and then it goes back to my editors so they can find what I did miss. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background