Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunday Six



I've taken a break from my current WIP to work on edits for Obsessed with Fur. It's scheduled to be released on April 23rd! Today's 6 comes straight from my edits room...


“Mai, I took biology and I can promise you that you're not going to have puppies." Jelani tried to placate their sister, who obviously wasn't finding him humorous this morning.

“Oh, aren’t you the funny one, Jelly," she crossed her arms over her extended belly and glared at him. "My husbands can shapeshift into wolves. What do you think of that?”

“I still don’t think you're going to have puppies.”




Six Sentence Sunday is a blogging group started by Sara Brooks. Every week authors from all different genres post six sentences from their WIP or published works. If you want to read more contributions to this blog roll CLICK HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Loved the humor! And wow, she has more than one husband?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...nice one! Great dialogue on your six :)

    ReplyDelete

Background