Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sunday Six #14



Another six from my WIP, Wrapped In Fur...

Colwyn stroked his hands over Brands hip, biting him softly on the back of the neck. There was something about his scent in this partucular spot that he always loved.
"You awake?"
"No I'm petting you in my sleep. I can't beleve that you are here right now. I think I am afraid if I wake up, this will all be a dream."


Six Sentence Sunday is a blogging group started by Sara Brooks. Every week authors from all different genres post six sentences from their WIP or published works. If you want to read more contributions to this blog roll CLICK HERE

3 comments:

  1. OH!!! biting is fantastic! Love finding other M/M authors!! *G*!

    xx
    A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, sweet and fun. Love the use of scent; so many people forget about that. :)

    ReplyDelete

Background