Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Inspiration

It's been a busy month so far. Between a new release, edits for Steam Powered Passion, and National Novel Writing Month, it no wonder the piles of clothes in my laundry room would rival Mt. Everest.

A couple posts ago I showed you a picture I used as inspiration for my story Haunted Hearts. Now as I push my way through NaNoWriMo I though I'd use that idea again.

This is the background on my laptop at the moment. Everyone, this is Vencel and Gaspar.



Yup, I get inspired every time I look at them LOL

Below is a song I heard playing on the radio after I dropped the kids off at school. As soon as it started playing I could almost see what I needed to write next and how the boys and Mai end up in the situation. I couldn't wait to get home and bang out some words. When I took a break I popped out to the mall and picked up the CD. I'm so stoked! I'm listening to it right now and I really need to get back to my word count.

As a BTW I'll post more details but when I do come out of the writing cave at the end of the month, I'll be hanging out with Kris Cook during his chat on the 1st. Come by and say Hi!



What inspires you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background