Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I've been nominated


Fellow Siren author and my friend, Stacey Espino, nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award!


Now, here are the rules:


1. Thank those who loved me enough to bestow this gift.
2. Share seven things about myself.
3. Bestow this honor onto 15 newly discovered or followed bloggers–in no particular order–who are fantastic in some way.
4. Drop by and let my fifteen new friends know I love them.

Okay...here we go!

1.) Thank you Stacey! You're awesome!!

2.) Seven things about me?

I taste over 1,500 different wines a year at my day job.
I write erotic menage romance
I am a complete knitting addict.
I wear funky socks, a few I even knit for myself.
I am a mom
I swear....a lot (but not in front of my kids)
I love the original Star Wars movies

3.) Fifteen Nominees??? Alrighty then! Here are fifteen that I read on a regular basis. Some are friends and some don't have a clue who I am. LOL

Mechele Armstrong
Deborah Cook
Kris Cook
Beth Ciotta
Savannah Chase
Alyssa Day
Melany Logan
Radioactive Maple Syrup
Samurai Knitter
Melissa Schroeder
Nalini Singh
Mary Stella
The Panopticon
The Steampunk Home
Yarn Harlot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background