Sunday, November 1, 2009

AND WE'RE OFF!!

Big day today! National Novel Writing Month has launched at 12:01 this morning. I was in a bit of a rush to finish my edits for Believing Is Trusting in time. I didn't want to start the month already behind. That is never a good thing. But those have been sent off and will be awaiting my editor when she arrives in her office tomorrow morning.

Currently I am stitting at 1,457. Not a bad start, I would like to get a couple hundred more words in there before I go to sleep tonight. Tomorrow is my day off so if I can get a couple K buffer, that will be nice as well. *G*

2 comments:

  1. good luck with NaNo Wrimo, I have to pass this year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's a bummer! As long as you keep working on something though, even if it's not to the total of 50K.

    ReplyDelete

Background