Thursday, January 22, 2009

Life just keeps on..keeping on and song #4

I know I have been very silent lately. I blame the cold. My poor fingers are so cold they hardly move on the keyboard. Not my best excuse, but I guess it will have to do for now. ;o)

I have been dividing my time between writing and knitting. I'm in the middle of a couple really fun projects knitting wise and that cuts into my keyboard time. Until I can figure out how to knit and write at the same time... now if I could type with my toes or knit with them then that would be something.

The edits on BIS continue. I have the first few chapters out to a frind to reread. I think I am just too close to it because I'm sure that something isn't flowing right but damn if I can see what it is. My goal is to get this resubmitted before Valentines day and then move on to the next one.

I also want to get a couple short stories worked up for Pink Chair and a couple free reads for my web site. Just as soon as I finish the next row....

I'll leave you with a Song That Inspires Me #4. "The Ride of the Valkyries" from Die Walkure. My mum must have had this on an album or 8 track when I was growing up because I distinctly remember laying on the living room floor visualizing valkyries leaping from mountin top to mountain top.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Background