Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I've been tagged...

I've been tagged by Melany to share 3's about me.

Three jobs I have had in my life:
1) Wine & Spirit Consultant (bestest job eva!)
2) Cut fabric in a shirt factory (*snore*)
3) Bartender (always fun when your young and can stay up that late)

Three shows that I watch:
1) Numb3rs
2) Dexter
3) Firefly (I know it's cancelled, but I have it on DVD and watch them all the time)

Three people who e-mail me regularly:
1) Mechele
2) Suzan
3) Trish

Three of my favorite foods:
1) Italian
2) Crab legs
3) Pulled pork

Three places I'd rather be right now:
1) In a castle, in Wales
2) On a beach in Mexico
3) Curled up in bed with my honey bunny

Three friends I think will respond:
1) Isabella
2) Savanna
3) Myfanwy

Three things I am looking forward to this year:
1) Getting published (fingers crossed)
2) Writing my next book(s)
3) Halloween

Three places I have been:
1) Mexico
2) Wales
3) Florida

3 things I would do if I won 100 million dollars in the lotto:
1) Submit my resignation via postcard
2) Pay off my family's bills
3) Take my kids on a trip to see the world

3 things that make me happy:
1) My children's humour
2) Visiting with family
3) Completing a story

3 things that annoy me:
1) People driving trucks that slow down when crossing train tracks.
2) Bad cup of coffee from Timmies
3) Passport office

3 favorite movies:
1) Serenity
2) Hellboy
3) First 3 Star Wars movies (NOT the prequels)

3 places I want to go before I split the planet:
1) Back to Wales
2) Italy
3) Australia

3 things I want to do before I split the planet:
1) See all my children grow to become happy and healthy adults.
2) Retire
3) Become a best selling author

3 things I'm thankful for.
1) My home (I need to live somewhere)
2) My job (I pay for my home)
3) My education (I could get the job)

3 People I'm Thankful for:
1) My family
2) My friends
3) People who do their best to make this a better planet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background