Sunday, May 25, 2008

"POP" and the lightbulb goes on

I can't believe it's almost the end of the month, and therefor the end of Angela Knight's workshop. I've learned so much from her, if anyone has a chance to take one of her courses, I highly recommend it. The voices in my head have been deafening, I have little scraps of paper in my pockets and lining my notebook. So much I want to get into this book and I am scared to death. I've got some great ideas but what if I can't do them justice?

It seems as though as loud as my character's voices get, so does my inner critic/saboteur. But I am pushing through.

My goal is to have the story finished by the end of July. I have set many goals for myself over the past couple years, not so much luck with most of them. My own fault of course. I have to keep focused.

I'm really starting to grasp the concept of GMC (Goals, Motivation & Conflict) and that in turn will help strengthen my manuscript. There is just so much swirling through my brain that I'm afriad of forgetting some of it. Now if I would get it all down on screen then I woulnd't have to worry so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background