Sunday, March 23, 2008

Bad Blogger

I know I haven't been all the interesting this month. Still typing away and dealing with my penchant for procrastination. (say that five time fast LOL)

Still working away, today the hero announced that he hated his name. *sigh* So there went a few hours of constructive work while I played the name game. I find my characters do that a lot. What ever name I give them in the beginning once I start to realize their characters...they need a new name.

For some I guess they start writing with their characters in mind. Me I have to write and write and write some more to get to know them. Then I have to go back and rewrite much of my previous work. Hopefully it will all work out in the end I will have more solid characters.

Either that or my personality is splitting more then I originally thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background