Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Chugging right along....

Ok so I'm behind, but I'm not panicking. I always do my best work when under pressure. I have found it hard because I've been breaking the cardinal rule of NaNoWriMo. I keep editing as I go. My bad, It doesn't need to be perfect and if I want to add a page long description of dancing, puce coloured, radishes I can, but I don't because that little voice in me thinks it would be wasting time because I know I'll delete it later.

While I am working on a novel, I am allowed little flights of acid-inspired fancy, only the internal editor keeps forgetting that.

There are 9 days, 4 hours, and 6 minutes left and I have to write 26 thousand words. That doesn't sound too scary as long as I get 3000 done a day I should finish with time to spare.

I have to go write now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background