Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Tic-Tock, Tic-Tock

It's getting closer!! Only a few minutes left till it starts. Enough time to putz around with the look of each of my blogs and then it is hands off for the next month. If I have time to play with HTML, then I have time to write. This is my mantral.

Supa cool is one of the women I work with is doing this madness with me so I will not be alone LOL. Every lunch and break will be spent padding my word count or plotting what I can write about that night. My plan is to stay up past midnight tonight and get at least 100 words started before bed. A head start for good writing karma.

I spent 4 hours this morning working on an article I was assigned over a month ago and is due Friday. Once again I prove that I work better under pressure. I thought is turned out great and it got that side of my brain purculating in excitement for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background