Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Devine Intervention or just Mischief Faries

I'm trying to write really I am but today my distraction level is at an all time high. Seriously I was starting to wonder if there is some sort of otherworldly influence going on here.

Just just slip into he zone, fingers flying when my lap top crashes for no reason. Giving me the dreaded blue screen Error report. Dumping physical memory and all that. ACK! 30 minutes of stressing and it is fixed. Working fine again, don't know what I did or didn't do but *shrugs*

Get comfy and start again...cat throws up on carpet. Clean up mess, head for afore mentioned comfy spot, cat throws up again & phone rings....Hubby is off early from work. Will be home in an hour of so.

There goes my quiet writing time today. maybe I'll just lock myself in the bathroom for the rest of the day. My goal is 3,000 words before bed tonight, dammit and I will make it even if I have to duct tape myself to the roof.


*Image:Mischief by Authur Rackham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background